Two BBC production videos with full race introduction and live coverage of the Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix 2011.
Sebastian Vettel returned to the top step of the podium for the first time since the street race in Valencia in June after a typically feisty drive saw him head a 1-2 result for Red Bull Racing in the Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix 2011.
The German had to overcome persistent problems with the softer of the two Pirelli tyre options on offer at Spa-Francorchamps, with concerns starting even before the race as teams in the top ten sought the replacement of blistered rubber they were required to run. Permission was not forthcoming, and Red Bull, in particular, was left to take the grid with considerable uncertainty over the longevity of its tyres.
1. Sebastian Vettel Germany Red Bull-Renault 44 laps 1hr 26m 44.893s
2. Mark Webber Australia Red Bull-Renault +00m 03.7s
3. Jenson Button Britain McLaren-Mercedes +00m 09.6s
4. Fernando Alonso Spain Ferrari-Ferrari +00m 13.0s
5. Michael Schumacher Germany Mercedes-Mercedes +00m 47.4s
6. Nico Rosberg Germany Mercedes-Mercedes +00m 48.6s
7. Adrian Sutil Germany Force India-Mercedes +00m 59.7s
8. Felipe Massa Brazil Ferrari-Ferrari +01m 06.0s
9. Vitaly Petrov Russia Renault-Renault +01m 11.9s
10. Pastor Maldonado Venezuela Williams-Cosworth +01m 17.6s
Race Introduction and Race Live: Size: 1.90 GB
Video Information: Video Codec Type:....XVID frame Width:...........608 frame Height:..........336 Video Bitrate:..........1206 Pixel Aspect Ratio:....1.000 Display Aspect Ratio:.1.810 frames Per Second:...25.000
Audio Information: Audio Codec:...........0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3 Audio Sample Rate:...48000 Hz Audio Bitrate:..........128 Audio BitRate Type:...CBR Audio Channels:........2
Download this fast torrent at the maximum of your internet connection speed (you can see the image proof by clicking on image link): http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5273/f1belgiumtorrspeedproof.jpg. I have an internet connection speed of 10 Mbit/s and it is downloading at its maximum of 1.1 MB/s. If your connection is faster, you will download it at its maximum speed.